|Address||Survey No.34/A, Vadgaon-Khurd, Sinhgad Road, Pune|
|Location||Sanjay Singhal, DLF Building, 3rd floor ,Tower D, I.T.Park, Chandigarh-160101|
About Lokmat Newspaper
Lokmat Papers limited was established in the year 1971 by chairman Mr Shyam Agarwal and with that
the launch of weekly hindi newspaper i.e. Raviwar ka Anand was eventually upgraded to a hindi daily called ‘Lokmat’ in 1979.
Lokmat has the target audience which includes people from all age groups and middle class families. It includes local news,
national news, current affairs, astrology, health, spirituality and women issues. The Major circulation of this paper is in pune it has
separate editions for pune and Aurangabad. Its Circulation reaches approximately upto 2,82,052 copies in almost all cities of Maharashtra.
Get Special packages & discounted ad rates for Lokmat Newspaper:
- 76.8% IE readers belong to Elite (SEC A & B)
- 69.9% IE readers are atleast graduates
- 62.1% IE readers are 20-49 plus age group
- 53% IE readers spend more than 30mins reading the paper
- 23% IE readers spend more than 2hrs reading the paper